- 1. a man who has people working for him, especially servants or slaves: historical "he acceded to his master's wishes" synonyms antonyms
- 2. a man in charge of an organization or group. synonyms antonyms
- 1. having or showing very great skill or proficiency: "a heart-warming story from a master storyteller"
- 2. main; principal: "the apartment's master bathroom has a free-standing oval bathtub" synonyms
- 1. acquire complete knowledge or skill in (an accomplishment, technique, or art): "I never mastered Latin" synonyms
- 2. gain control of; overcome: "I managed to master my fears" synonyms antonyms
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries
Master definition, a person with the ability or power to use, control, or dispose of something: a master of six languages; to be master of one's fate. See more.
Master definition is - a male teacher. How to use master in a sentence.
Define master. master synonyms, master pronunciation, master translation, English dictionary definition of master. n. 1. One that has control over another person, a group of persons, or a thing, especially: a. The owner or keeper of an animal: The dog ran ...
Master's degree definition, a degree awarded by a graduate school or department, usually to a person who has completed at least one year of graduate study. See more.
‘Young Master John, please to understand it is not wise to disrespect and interrupt your elders if you wish to benefit from their knowledge and wisdom.’ ‘Bronte depicts young Master John Reed as virtually a paradigm of the Victorian bad boy, wallowing in gluttony, sadism, and a host of other deadly sins.’
The dominant person in a D/s or BDSM relationship. Also refered to as the Top, Dom, Domme.
Master data represents the business objects that contain the most valuable, agreed upon information shared across an organization. It can cover relatively static reference data, transactional, unstructured, analytical, hierarchical and metadata.
A master's degree (from Latin magister) is an academic degree awarded by universities or colleges upon completion of a course of study demonstrating mastery or a high-order overview of a specific field of study or area of professional practice.
master definition: 1. the person who owns, cares for, and controls an animal: 2. a person who employs a servant or…. Learn more.
Master plan definition is - a plan giving overall guidance. How to use master plan in a sentence.